Residents of Cyprus apartment buildings can use our professional property management services to ensure a clean, safe environment for all and efficient discreet and reasonably priced maintenance works in common areas, including strict adherence to regulations.
myKTHMA Property Management services in Cyprus include the following:
- Payments of common expenses (for cleaning, elevator maintenance, etc)
- Preparation of the statement of monthly expenses
- Collection of monthly common charges from owners / tenants
- Supervision of cleaning, repairs and maintenance of common areas
- Observing relevant regulations regarding the obligations of tenants and the administrative committee (6 (Ι) of 1993)
- Transparent bookkeeping for the building and residents’ right to inspection of the books at any time
- Comprehensive financial reporting accessible by internet via password with daily updates
- Presentation of finances to the tenants at the Annual General Meeting of the building
- Professional management and handling of all delicate matters and independent implementation of committee decisions, reducing unnecessary friction between residents.
- The myKTHMA property management team also offer services for building owners who require a comprehensive range of services including finding tenants, arranging lease documents, collecting of rental income due and a full maintenance package (Διαχείριση ακινήτων).
What you as a Complex will need to do
• Organise a Committee of at least 3 Owners
• Organise a 51% vote to change to a different Management Company
• Provide us with all Owners contact details
• Provide us with general complex details:
– Number of apartments / units on the complex
– Square metreage of units if possible
– Location of meter cupboards / sewerage systems / pool plant room